Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Today's Endeavor: Zelda triforce

Okay so, It's not TODAY'S endeavor, but I did struggle with it a few days ago.
It's tough because this was my frist time working with triangles, and mixing with with amigurumi had me pulling my hair out, not to mention trying to figure out how to line them up so I could sew them together with the stuffing staying inside...
It was a wonderful experience once I understood it, but seriously. NEVER. AGAIN.
P.s. I'm making another one tomorrow...
This is how it turned out:

You can purchase one at my storeenvy shop.

Not too shabby, eh? I kinda dig it. I sent this one to Bacon cause I knew he'd like it. :D
Well, I'm pretty sure that's all I have to say for today, though I know I'll think of something to add later. 

Have a lovely day,
Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment