Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Honesty.

There's a lot of things that most people don't know about me.
Maybe I like it better that way, but maybe I need to talk about some things.
I talked about my struggle with prescription drugs in youth group today and I still can't believe how freeing it felt after everyone knew.
That's why I'm a nice person. I see everyone how I want to be seen. As a human being. I hate being judged by the way I look, and by my past, so why would I judge people by their looks and/or past? It's stupid because I actually see people as people and then I get judged for doing it.
Yes, I hang out with people who are out of shape. You know why? Because I'm not in shape so why should they have to be? It's hilarious to me when I get called shallow. Since when have I EVER been shallow?
Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely day,
Felicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment