Friday, June 17, 2011

Just an update.

I can't believe I haven't written on here in so long. I used to write multiple times a day, but quite frankly I just can't find the time anymore. 
I should start working on The Weekly Bacon, but I feel like taking a nap instead. Haha. I just got in from mowing the lawn and I'm all sweaty and gross. Jax will be home from summer school in about half an hour, and I have to be all cleaned up and ready to Skype with her when she does arrive home. I just recently received the letter that she sent me and I read it almost 5 times so far. She also sent me a bracelet, and it's really really pretty. I haven't taken it off since I pulled it out of the envelope. 
Speaking of getting mail, I have to write back to my other pen pals that I happen to have. Amy, Regina, Jesse, Shannon, Calvin, and Allison. This will take all week. I wish this card would work over the internet, but I guess it wont. T_T That way I could buy stamps instead of using mom's. Not that I've sent all of those people letters yet using her stamps, but I might have to unless she runs me to the post office sometime soon. 
I could start using email to send stuff, but then It would take me even longer to reply as I get VERY easily distracted while on the computer. This post alone has taken me an hour and a half because everything else is just SOOO entertaining. Haha. 
Well, I'm going to leave it at that so I can get to work on these letters. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment