Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't be shy, say hi.


What is your earliest memory? Running out in the backyard with Amanda.
 

What did you enjoy most about school? The day I left.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: No worries. No hatred. 

 

What was your favorite musical group when you were in Junior High? Call me old school, but NSYNC. 

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Nothing, really.

What was your favorite childhood 
injury? Scoliosis surgery.

 

When was the first time that you had beer? Eww.

Worst roommate you have ever had? Amanda. lolol.
 

Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you? Getting silly string to the back of my head because I was dumb enough to listen to my mom when she told me Sam wanted me really quick. trololol.  

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? "I can't take you anywhere" -Trish (nuff said) 

Do you have any 
hidden talents? I'm secretly hilarious. You have to REAAALLLYYY talk to me for it to come out, though. 

Name one thing that not many people know about you: I never take the last drink of anything. It's an odd phobia, I know.

You wouldn’t be caught dead, where? In Hollister. Though, because of the disgustingly preppy smell the store gives off, I might just die in the darkness if I go there.
 

Was there ever a time when you were frightened for your life? When I stopped breathing for a minute on June 21st, 2009. 
What outdoor activities do you like to do? Going outdoors is overrated. 
 
Where is your most favorite place on this earth? I can tell you where it will be. In that one person's arms. I want to stay there forever. In bliss. 

What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?  The day I figured it out. 

What do you consider your greatest achievement? I'm still alive today. For me, that's a HUGE achievement.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered for after your death?
Being an awesome friend.

Do you have 
any phobias? As I said earlier, I don't drink the last drink of anything, but also Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. Google it.

If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be? Computer, dog, Gavin.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
God had time to make us, he probably had time to make more living things. 
 


Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, there's one in this house. lolol.
 

If you were one of two people left on this earth, and the other was the same sex as you; would you go gay? But... lol never mind. It's not like it matters. No matter how I answer this, I'll get talked to. Ya know, just be yourself. Unless you're gay, because then God hates you, fag. 
 

What crazy activities do you dream of trying someday? Being loved. Yea, I know. Crazy of me to think the impossible, possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment