Monday, October 10, 2011

Day #1: A picture of you and 10 facts.

Well, that's me. I used to have super messy wavy/curly hair Which you'll probably see later but whatever I'm still getting used to not having hair to mess up) Here goes nothing.

1. I own my own business, Knitty Gritty Beanie Shop.
2. I crochet and knit, though I prefer crocheting. (It's faster for me unlike it used to be)
3. I've had two major surgeries. (Scoliosis and Arnold-Chiari Malformation)
4. I spport all types of marriage. I believe that it's no one's business who you marry unless you're marrying them.
5. I have a rather short bucket list. (Maybe I'll post it someday)
6. I have 5 (soon to be six) Nieces and nephews. (3 nieces 2 nephews last one unsure)
7. I love writing letters to people. Makes me feel special when I get one back.
8. I have this weird thing where I have to shake my hair into my face every 10 minutes or I start to itch my scalp. (resulting in quite a few gnarly scabs I've yet to get rid of) It's just a nervous habit of mine and it's getting worse now that I don't have hair to shake in my face. I've started doing it more often. (Now I'm rambling)
9. I'm almost always on: Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Big Cartel, and Etsy.
10. I suck at keeping commitments, resulting in tons of failed relationships. Not because I cheat, because I start to get vague about everything because I hate getting close to people. (Just so you know, my greatest fear is that I'll wind up getting really close to someone)
11. (Shut up. Yes I know how to count.) I hate labels. They ruin everything. I can be in a perfect relationship with someone without calling them my boyfriend. I belong to no one so don't expect me to like when you call me your girlfriend because that sounds like ownership and that irritates me. Seriously. Call me Baby or something. Sounds better anyways. "Hey babe go make me a sammich" totally sounds better than "My girlfriend go make me a sammich." Get it?

See yall tomorrow!
~Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment