Monday, October 10, 2011

30 day photo challenge.

I'm gonna do this. I swear it. I have trouble sticking with anything in my life and totally committing to it. Which would be why I have a huge gut (imo) and I can't lose weight. I give in too easily. But not this. I'm taking it totally seriously and I swear I'll finish it. (If I don't you can all punch me okay? Haha) ((YOu probably thought I was joking. I totally wasn't.))

Day #1: A picture of you and 10 facts.
Day #2: A picture of someone you have been close friends with the longest.
Day #3: A picture of something you want really badly.
Day #4: A picture of your favorite night.
Day #5: A picture of your favorite memory.
Day #6: A picture of someone you wish you could forget.
Day #7: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day #8: A picture that makes you laugh.
Day #9: A picture of someone that has gotten you through the most.
Day #10: A picture of someone that you do the most messed up stuff with.
Day #11: A picture of something you hate.
Day #12: A picture of something you love.
Day #13: A picture of your favorite artist or band.
Day #14: A picture of the people you can't live without.
Day #15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day #16: A picture of your favorite actor/actress.
Day #17: Your favorite picture of you when you were little.
Day #18: A picture of someone you would like to trade places with for a day.
Day #19: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day #20: A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day #21: A picture that describes your life.
Day #22: A picture of you and your best friend(s).
Day #23: A picture of your favorite person in the world.
Day #24: A picture of what you want to do when you grow up.
Day #25: A picture of you and your siblings.
Day #26: A picture of art that you made.
Day #27: A picture of your favorite thing to do.
Day #28: A picture of your most treasured item.
Day #29: A picture of the person you hate the most.
Day #30: A picture of the person you wish you could meet.
Day #31: A picture of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment