Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This one's for the New Year.


  1. Sweet or Savoury?  Sweet. Like cupcakes. 
  2. Dresses or Jeans?  I love to wear dresses, though I'm not very fond of my legs, so I very rarely wear them.  
  3. House or Apartment?  I'd rather have an apartment, that way I only have to worry about rent once a month, rather then being eternally strapped down with a huge house payment. Plus, i like the feel of apartments. You don't have o worry about painting walls, buying new carpet... It's all done for you. 
  4. Shop Online or Offline? Offline. Well, I don't shop much at all. the last time I got a new article of clothing was.... whew. Months ago. haha. 
  5. DVDs or Downloads?  I'm almost always downloading movies onto my computer. I stop once it starts to get slow, and I delete a bunch of them, but I really love the way all of the movies look in Front Row, the app for movies on my computer. 
  6. Cocktails or Juice? Can I just have coffee instead? Haha.
  7. Chocolate or Strawberry?  Strawberries dunked in chocolate. 
  8. Laptop or PC? I have an iMac. Basically, it's a desktop computer, without a tower. Like a laptop, but much, much bigger. With 21" of screen to fill up, you can have multiple windows open at once. It's wonderful.  
  9. Magazines or Newspapers?  I don't read either, but I really enjoy reading the newspaper. 
  10. Facebook or Twitter?  I have both, but I use Facebook SO MUCH more then Twitter. I'm almost always on Facebook. 
  11. CDs or MP3s?  MP3s. Definitely. CDs take up too much room 
  12. Kids or Pets?  I'd rather have a bunch of spunky pets, like.. snakes, and rats, and a scorpion would be nice as well..... 
  13. Macaron or Cupcakes?  Cupcakes. I make great cupcakes and I dream of opening up my own bakery. ShadowFrost Cupcakes. look me up, I've got a website for it already. :)
  14. Walk or Run?  I love running. Just the feel of the rubber n the bottom of my sneakers hitting the pavement and coming back up, feels amazing. I love how the wind flips through my hair as it blows past my face. I also enjoy closing my eyes while running, and imagining I'm someplace else.  
  15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?  Usually out. That is, if I even have time for breakfast! 
  16. Market or Supermarket?  Supermarket. I'm sorry to say this, but we don't even buy organic, though we should. It's so much better for you. 
  17. Sourdough or Grainy?  White bread. That's ALL I'll eat. Even wheat disgusts me.
  18. Heels or Flats?  I love to wear heels, but I can't walk worth a crap in them. I  envy my sister and her hell-walking abilities. haha. I love to run around without shoes more though. 
  19. Late nights or Not?  I usually stay up until 3:45 or later, depending on the day. 
  20. Coffee or Tea?  I love tea, but I usually drink more coffee. 
Well, that's it! Happy belated New Year Everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment