Friday, October 15, 2010

Mirror, Mirror, lie to me

Mirror, Mirror,lie to me
And show me what I want to see, A world untouched, unharmed by love, A world not cursed, that soars above, A world of warmth, not cold as ice, A world where hearts break once, not twice.
Mirror,Mirror, lie to me
 
And show me what I wish to see, A moonlit night, not pouring rain, Tears cried for joy, not cried for pain, A peaceful life, a brand-new slate, A world where love can't turn to hate.
Mirror, Mirror, lie to me
And show me what I hope to see, A world where pain cannot occur, Where tears don't make my vision blur, Where happiness can't drag me down, And love won't try to make me drown.
Mirror, Mirror,lie to me
And show me what I pray to see, A place where I won't need to feel, Where time and life are not so real, A place where I don't need to think, Where into death I'll never sink.
Mirror, Mirror,lie to me
 And show me what I know can't be, A world where death is not a choice, A place where I can't hear his voice, A world where cuts don't bleed or scar, Where I can watch life from afar, A world where I can hide away, To die again another day.
Mirror, Mirror,lie to me
 And show me what I need to see, Reflect a world unlike my own, Where what is real is never known.

(I, myself did not write this, but when I read it, I simply fell in love with it. I hope you enjoy it as well.)

1 comment: